We are delighted to have been appointed as new insurance partners to the WCOA, and look forward to insuring more Wanderer owners during the years ahead.
Having successfully managed the Wayfarer and GP14 Class insurance schemes for over 10 years, we are hoping that Wanderer owners will be just as pleased with our service and insurance terms. In fact we already insure quite a large number of Wanderers in the UK, and also some in Ireland.
craftinsure.com is the UK’s leading online boat insurer, established in 2001. Whilst designed to provide a quick and easy way to insure boats online, there is also a helpline (0345 2607 888) providing access to a team of specialist staff who are also keen sailors. Setting up a new policy takes only a few minutes, whether online or by calling us.
Annual premiums start from £50.40 for ‘Comprehensive’ cover, and the Association will now benefit financially from each Wanderer insured with us.
All policies are underwritten by Navigators & General (part of the Zurich Insurance group), providing world class security.
Key features of the new WCOA insurance scheme
- Competitive rates reflecting low claims costs for Wanderer class as well as online savings.
- ‘New for Old’ cover on parts, including sails and covers up to 3 years old.
- £5,000,000 Third Party liability cover (€5,000,000 if based in Ireland).
- Extensions available for cover on moorings, or if outside the UK or Ireland.
- 24 hour claims helpline and facility to track claims progress online.
- New App where you can manage your insurance using your phone.
- Contributions to WCOA funds for each Wanderer insured with Craftinsure
- Underwritten by Navigators & General (part of the Zurich Insurance group)
So if not already insured with us, get an immediate quote online at www.craftinsure.com or call us on 0345 2608 888 (1800 844 100 from Ireland) when your policy comes up for renewal!
Rod Daniel ACII, Craftinsure.com