Wanderer, blue hull, 14ft Hartley Boats 2016 build SAIL NO. 1771 – only 1 owner in excellent condition with many extra accessories – comes with Suzuki 4 stroke 2.5 HP outboard with an outboard pad (new from 2017).
This is a great boat perfect for cruising or racing.
It has had no collisions, dinks or damage. It has been lightly sailed (not raced) in Chichester Harbour over 5 years, well looked after and has always been garaged over the winter, so is in excellent condition.
It has a storage box for picnics, anchor or the outboard (storage box can be removed), rear seats and is really easy to rig and sail in all winds as it has a slab main that is easily reefed. The jib has an easy furl system. It has metal bailers inside the hull and also plastic drain flaps at the rear. It comes with a combi road and launching trailer, top boat cover (new in 2021) and an undercover. It can be viewed in Hampshire.
- Wanderer hull in Blue
- suzuki 2.5HP 4 stroke outboard
- Launching trolley with Mersea Combi road base trailer (sealed waterproof bearings) with large rubber (puncture proof) jockey wheel.
- Slab main sail
- Roller jib & reefing spa
- GRP lifting rudder
- 6:1 Kicker system
- Reefing points on the slab main sail
- Top flat cover (new in 2021)
- Red under cover
- Drainage bailers at rear and metal ones in hull
- Rear fitted seats
- Removable rear storage box / locker
- Centre Main
- Adjustable padded toe straps
- Outboard pad block
- Easy Furl jib system
- Alloy cleat mooring
- Tidy bag for halyards
- Anchor, chain & warp
Please get in touch using the form below: