Take a moment to look at this ever reliable Anglo Marine Wanderer, Sail number 1328. She was built in 1996 but very recently overhauled in 2020 with new shrouds, forestay, halyards, 6:1 kicking strap and shackles throughout (all from Hartley Boats). The centreboard, thwart and rudder are revarnished.
She comes complete with main sail with flotation, furling genoa, storm jib, traveller, self-bailers, floorboards and anchor.
This Wanderer is in excellent condition, ready to sail, cruise, race and enjoy.
In addition, and included in the price;
- Yamaha 2.5HP Outboard with tlller/throttle control extension (new 2020, circa 5 hours)
- Aluminium transom outboard bracket, pad and trolley,
- Road Trailer with winch, 1.8m mast support and indicator board. (new wheels/tyres, bearings, spare wheel, webbing straps and winch 2020)
- Cooltex PVC Road Trailing Cover (new 2020)
- Hartley overboom PVC cover (new 2020)
- Hartley Easy furl (new 2020)
- Spinlock adjustable tiller extension up to 0.9m (new 2020)
- Hartley toe straps (new 2020)
- Secumar mast anti inversion float (new 2020 not fitted)
- Silva compass and clinometer (new 2020)
- Inshore emergency flare pack (new 2020)
- Fenders x 2, extendable paddle and bailer (new 2020)
For more information please use the contact form below.
This boat is now sold.