W1222 – Touarag
We are excited to offer this very popular MD variant, sail number 1222 at a very desirable price. She was manufactured in 1994 by Anglo Marine and purchased by Jo and her late husband in 2019. During this time Touarag has undergone much renovation work under their ownership. Her name, Touarag, means Wanderer in the Berber dialect.
Of the many features this boat includes:
- New Trident launching trolley.
- Brand-new Hyde cruising main, only used once￼.
- Centre mainsheet conversion.
- Steel centre plate, recently re-galvanised.
- Furling gear fitted to Genoa.
- Rigged ready for spinnaker with pole fitted (no spinnaker sail included).
- Control lines rigged aft, ideal for racing.
- Over-boom cover in reasonable condition. ￼
She is currently lying in Brightlingsea, Essex.￼ She is ready to cruise or race!
Please note that this boat is not sold with a road base and prospective buyers will need to arrange for transportation.
This boat is now SOLD please do not enquire.