We are excited to offer the rare opportunity to acquire this pristine example of the most popular MD Wanderer Variant for £3,850.
Built 1993 by Anglo Marine and Philip’s since new, Presto – W1024 – has taken part in many Wanderer racing and cruising events and is now now back home in Wargrave after being based in Salcombe for the past 20 years or so.
She is in exceptional condition for her age, and priced accordingly, having undergone a thorough makeover by Ian Porter a few years ago. She is very much ready to cruise or race.
Included in the price:
- McNamara mainsail,
- Hood genoa jib,
- Multi-coloured Spinnaker with all fittings,
- Jib furling set,
- Spinnaker Chute,
- Transom mainsheet either using traveller track or fitted bridle,
- Righting lines fitted port and starboard beneath the gunnel,
- West Mersea Combi trailer with launching trolley above road trailer,
- Outboard bracket and removable stand off pad,
- Kicker and Cunningham control lines led back to aft of thwart for racing,
- Rain and Sun boom up cover.
Please make all enquiries using the form beneath.