- This event has passed.
June 13 - June 16£6.00 – £45.00
Wanderer West 2024
Join your fellow Wanderer sailors for some relaxed cruising in the Fal Estuary in Cornwall
Arrive from Noon Tuesday 11 June with full day sailing on Wednesday and Thursday and depart your pitch by Noon on Friday 14 June.
Based at Coastland Life, Mylor Harbour, for those wishing to stay on site:
• 13 camping pitches available all with electric available
• 5 spaces for campervans also with electric hook-up
• Showers & toilet facilities on site
• Camper’s Kitchen (with fridge, microwave, kettle and sink)
• Boat park with launching on the site
• Safety cover will be provided for the main sailing days
• Extra days may be available to extend your stay.
The area is a beautiful place to sail with many lovely destinations in easy reach.
Daily charges – £ 35 per pitch for campers, £45 campervans, £27 for those staying off-site.
BOOK NOW – see below.
For more details or help with bookings – contact:
John Sharples 07931 346127
Please note for those staying off-site you will parking and boat storage for each day.
If you like for more days before or after the event please contact coastland life directly.